We recognize that Big4 global alumni and professionals are a talented group of highly-educated, career-oriented professionals who have achieved distinction in their Big Four careers, business, education, and government.
Our goal is to build upon the common shared experiences of alumni and professionals who have worked or currently are at any of the Big Four firms and provide a trusted internet platform for inter-member connectivity. We wish to foster a global community and social network with quality content and capabilities.
Our new site has been completely redesigned to offer Web2.0 functionality to the community, specifically:
- The Big Four Job Board – apply to posted jobs seeking Big Four experience
- Read The Big Four Blog, focused on news, events, happenings and opinions on the Big Four space
- Monitor key news and developments of the firms through Big Four News feed
- Create dynamic profiles, and upload searchable resumes
- See upcoming events hosted by Big4 firms, many are open and free
- Get updates on Big4 financials, news and happenings through our official site blog
- See who audits who all round the world
- Locate firm offices, now visually through Google Maps
Big Four News
Big Four News covers key news, developments, events, survey results, press releases and appointments from all the Big Four firms (Accenture, Andersen, BearingPoint, Capgemini, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers).
Big Four News Staff Reporters:
- Erica deVry (email@example.com)
- Kenneth Guillame (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ethan Strassfield (email@example.com)
- Rob Starr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact at email@example.com
The Big Four Blog
The Big Four Blog focuses on all the Big Four firms (Accenture, Andersen, BearingPoint, Capgemini, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers), and the industries in which they operate and serve (Accounting, Audit, Tax, Consulting, IT and Legal). It provides opinion and insight on recent and key developments, news, happenings, management changes, regulations, acquisitions and capital market activities all over the world.
The Big Four Blog contributors:
- Susan Black
- Lisa Chapman
- John Fowler
- David Nelson
- James Spencer
- Rob Starr
- Nita Teoh
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Big4.com on Social Media
Big4.com is strongly represented in key social media platforms. Join us at:
Big Four Job Board
We are pleased to have some of the best known companies in the world posting positions on The Big Four Job Board, with challenging opportunities for Big4 alumni and professionals. Our clients span a wide variety of industries and have sought a rich diversity of skills and career experiences from our highly educated and well-trained target demographic. View a partial list of clients
The 2012 Big Four Firms Financial Performance Analysis
Big4.com publishes its annual detailed financial analysis of the Big Four firms (Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers), focusing on revenue trends over time, geographies and service lines. This unique study is available at http://www.big4.com/analysis.
And much more. The site has a lot to offer – please enjoy and strengthen the network by inviting other alumni. If you have ever worked at or are at a Big Four firm, join as a member! We welcome your support and feedback.
The Big4 Team
Big4.com Contact Information:
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite S230
New York, NY 10001
Phone: (866) 690-5050