Under “Account Manager” heading, choose the “Purchase Products” option
Enter the coupon code from below into the empty field
The Big Four firms cumulatively employ more than a half-a-million finance, accounting, tax, consulting, IT and legal professionals and serve as one the largest sources of well trained Big Four alumni candidates on the planet. Big Four alumni are well-educated, highly-trained, career-oriented, upwardly-mobile global professionals with expertise in a variety of disciplines. They are eagerly sought-after for their rigor, adaptability, specialized skills and capabilities. Recruiters and employers, here are some of the benefits you can gain from Big4.com:
Reach Quality Candidates From One Point - Big4.com enables you to reach these attractive candidates from a single point, offering you access to a social networking site which has been exclusively focused on this community for over seven years.
Focus Your Efforts on Targeted Professionals - Thousands of jobs are posted each week on large career boards, such as Monster, Hotjobs, Careerbuilder specifically requiring Big Four experience. Concentrate your postings to a community which is exclusively composed of professionals like experienced Big Four alumni.
Profile to Highly Qualified Professionals - Big Four alumni include both active and passive candidates, advertise your positions of high-growth and challenge and raise your own profile with this attractive audience
Manage Your Dashboard - Our new site allows you to manage your own dashboard with open job postings, and account information as well as directly receiving resumes and mail from our members
Become Part of the Community - We invite you to add your expertise to our wikis, form groups, and contribute your knowledge and experience to our discussions. Big Four alumni are as eager to connect with you as you with them
Post Jobs Needing Big Four Experience - We invite you to post Featured Jobs for ex Big Four professionals with specific skills in:
- Accounting: Public accounting and audit, SOX, Internal audit, Accounting systems, SEC reporting, Forensic accounting, Controllership, IFRS
- Tax: Corporate taxation, Tax planning Customs and VAT, International taxation, Transfer pricing, State and local tax, Tax compliance, Executive tax planning, Tax systems
- Finance: Financial Analysis, Financial Advisory, Corporate Finance, Business Planning and Modeling, Treasury, Strategic Planning
- Banking: Investment banking, Commercial banking, Investment Management, Credit risk, M&A, Fixed income, Equity research, Sales and trading, Forex, Corporate finance
- Information Technology: ERP systems, SAP, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, Oracle, Great Plains, Hardware configuration and planning, Systems design and implementation, Sarbanes Oxley and controllership systems, IT resource planning, IT security planning
- Consulting: Strategy and management consulting, Systems consulting, HR and compensation, Financial reporting systems, Valuation services, Litigation services, Education and health care, Bankruptcy and turnarounds, M&A, Organization planning, Marketing and retail consulting, Cost reduction
- Legal: Corporate law, International law, M&A law, Legal systems and planning, Legal IT implementation, Consumer law, Sovereign and trade law, Customs and VAT laws, Litigation consulting, Expert testimony, Tort and class action law