A continuous organization improvement program can be easily implemented and very beneficial using minimal organization resources; and become inherent in your culture and day-to-day activities throughout you organization.
Use These Guidelines To Foster A Continuous Improvement Focus.
- Top Management Must Lead
- Integrate Improvements Into Performance Reporting
- Staff Meeting Agendas That Include Improvement Status
- Rigorous Analysis of Improvement Ideas
- Position Descriptions Include Improvement Contribution Responsibility
- Recruit Employees With The Capability And Desire
- Performance Evaluations Include Improvement Contributions
- Recognize All Improvements
- Regular Assessments of Services, Products And All Operational Areas And Functions
For more information on these guidelines go to http://www.advancingyourorganization.com/?p=1576
Michael VanBruaene was a KPMG Director and blogs at Michael VanBruaene Organization Performance Improvement Services – Advancing Your Organization (www.AdvancingYourOrganization.com). He can be contacted at email@example.com.