Improving the production and delivery of your services can positively impact customer satisfaction, competitive advantage and efficiencies. The key is to identify where to make improvements and which improvements will deliver the greater benefit. This easy to use tool will help you to identify and make those important improvements.
The criteria in this tool cover these service production and delivery components:
- Customer Focus And Understanding
- Service Alignment and Objectives
- Service Elements And Content
- Service Delivery
- Understand Your Service Production and Delivery Processes
- Employee Performance And Roles
- Process Ownership and Decision Making
- Pricing, Cost And Revenue
- Measuring Service Performance
- Service Leadership
To view and use the tool go to “Services Assessment And Improvement Tool”. http://www.advancingyourorganization.com/?page_id=1183
Michael VanBruaene was a KPMG Director and blogs at Michael VanBruaene Organization Performance Improvement Services – Advancing Your Organization (www.AdvancingYourOrganization.com). He can be contacted at email@example.com.