A sound understanding of your service production and delivery assumptions and process, and your customers, can position you to make continuing improvements in all aspects of your service related processes. It’s important to understand and consider the interface(s) with your customers, how your customers are using the service and/or your internal processes for producing and delivering the service. Our tool has criteria within the following categories to help you with.
- Designing Your Improvement Efforts
- Customer Focus And Understanding
- Service Alignment and Objectives
- Service Elements And Content
- Service Delivery
- Understand Your Service Production and Delivery Processes
- Analyze The Process
- Employee Performance And Roles
- Process Ownership and Decision Making
- Pricing, Cost And Revenue
- Measuring Service Performance
- Service Leadership
For the criteria and details go to http://www.advancingyourorganization.com/?page_id=1183
Michael VanBruaene was a KPMG Director and blogs at Performance Improvement Services – Advancing Your Organization (www.AdvancingYourOrganization.com). He can also be contacted at email@example.com.