New, Unique and Insightful…
The 2013 Performance Analysis of The Big Four Firms - Deloitte, EY, KPMG and PwC
Revenues for the Big Four accounting firms grew at a moderate pace from 2012 to 2013 to record levels, a performance aided by continuing improvement in global economies while challenging conditions persisted.
Two Big Stories Of 2013: Deloitte beat PwC to become the largest accounting firm on the planet by a margin of $300 million. Ernst & Young EY posted its best revenue growth in five years with strong showings in all service lines and geographies.
Growth was varied across service lines and geographies, with some bright spots in specific countries and sub-service lines.
Available only at Big4.com for $159
This new 28-page 2013 report provides a detailed analysis of the historical performance of each of the Big Four firms and insights from their combined figures, including:
- Analysis of historical performance
- Detailed review of 2013 performance by each firm
- Analysis of service lines and geographies
- Future outlook
- Includes analysis, charts and tables
- Bonus: Five years of historical revenue figures by each firm
- Added bonus: Download the performance analysis reports for the last four years (2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012)
Click the Paypal button below and pay $159 using your
- Credit Card OR
- Existing Paypal account
After your successful payment, click on the link button for the download page.
- Which firm grew the most in Europe?
- What are the recent growth trends in the Americas?
- What has drastically changed in 2013 in Asia?
- What is the impact of foreign exchange on performance reporting?
- And much more…
Big4.com has been producing this analysis for the last five years!
Contact info: Big4@big4.com or (866) 690-5050