New, Unique and Insightful…
The 2014 Performance Analysis of The Big Four Firms - Deloitte, EY, KPMG and PwC
Revenues for the Big Four accounting firms accelerated from 2013 to 2014 after growing at a moderate pace from 2012 to 2013 to record levels, a performance helped by strong improvement in global economies.
Three Big Stories Of 2014: Deloitte beat PwC to continue to be the largest accounting firm on the planet by a margin of $248 million. Americas and Advisory posted great growth results. Asia shrunk for a second consecutive year due to the appreciating US dollar.
Growth was uniformly robust across all service lines and geographies, with some terrific results in specific countries and sub-service lines.
Available only at Big4.com for $209
This new 34-page 2014 report provides a detailed analysis of the historical performance of each of the Big Four firms and insights from their combined figures, including:
- Analysis of historical performance
- Detailed review of 2014 performance by each firm
- Analysis of service lines and geographies
- Future outlook
- Includes analysis, charts and tables
- Bonus: Six years of historical revenue figures by each firm
- Added bonus: Download the performance analysis reports for the last FIVE years (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013)
Click the Paypal button below and pay $209 using your
- Credit Card (Use the Paypal choice which is below “Pay with my Paypal” account and choose credit card)
- Existing Paypal account
After your successful payment, click on the link button “Return to Big4.com” displayed in PayPal for the download page.
- Which firm grew the most overall and in Europe?
- What are the recent growth trends in the Americas?
- What has drastically changed in 2014 in Asia?
- What is the impact of foreign exchange on performance reporting?
- And much more…
Big4.com has been producing this analysis for the last six years!
Contact info: Big4@big4.com or (866) 690-5050