- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Baker Tilly: $100 Million Dollar Tax Credit Equity Fund With UAF
January 25, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
United Athletes Foundation (UAF) has formalized a partnership with Great Lakes Capital Fund (GLCF), in collaboration with Baker Tilly, to create the UAF/GLCF $100 Million Housing Tax Credit Equity Fund.
UAF provides financial literacy education to their members and members of communities across the country. The partnership with Great Lakes Capital Fund, and collaboration with Baker Tilly, will allow UAF to take financial literacy a step further into affordable housing and community redevelopment. The goal is to help hardworking people have a real chance at becoming a home-owner.
UAF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization created in 2008 by a group of professional athletes who understood their unique role in improving the lives of both the athlete fraternity and society in its entirety. To date, there are more than 100 professional athletes associated with the foundation including members of the NFL, NBA, MLB, WNBA and professional boxing.
With nearly 1,500 employees, Baker Tilly provides a wide range of accounting, tax, and advisory services. Ranked as one of the top 20 largest firms in the country*, Baker Tilly serves clients from offices in Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, New York, Washington DC and throughout Wisconsin.
Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 125 countries, with more than 24,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms exceeds $3 billion.