- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Baker Tilly: Consulaudit Merges with Revisa
October 23, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Baker Tilly Consulaudit (Bologna, Italy) has merged with Revisa, an audit firm based in Bolzano, the German speaking province of Italy. The new entity will be known as Baker Tilly Revisa.
“The new alliance with our colleagues from Bolzano enhances our ability to provide audit and professional accounting service to major Italian companies, in particular those looking to expand internationally,” says Maurizio Godoli, Baker Tilly Consulaudit’s chairman. “The alliance also gives us an important German speaking capability, complementing our existing Italian, French and English language capabilities.”
Baker Tilly Revisa has offices in Bologna, Bolzano, Genoa, Milan, Rome, Turin and Verona.