- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Baker Tilly: Government Contract Expertise Contributes to its Clients’ Success
January 6, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Five of the top ten Information Technology government contractors are current clients of Baker Tilly, according to the recently released Federal Computer Week annual ranking of the top General Services Administration (GSA) IT 70 contractors.
“Companies doing business with the Government face a number of unique business challenges, including achieving success in a complex procurement system and maintaining compliance with ever-changing Federal regulations. We congratulate our clients on their success and look forward to maintaining our strong working relationship,” said Tony Fuller, Baker Tilly‘s GCAS Practice Lead.
With more than 1,400 employees, Baker Tilly provides a wide range of accounting, tax, and advisory services. Ranked as one of the top 20 largest firms in the country*, Baker Tilly serves clients from offices in Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, New York, Washington DC, and throughout Wisconsin.
Of the top 25 contractors, Baker Tilly’s Government Contract Advisory Services (GCAS) team has worked with more than half including manufacturers, resellers, system integrators and other professional services firms. The 14 Baker Tilly GCAS supported clients have a combined total of over $4.6 billion in annual GSA IT 70 sales.
Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 125 countries, with more than 24,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms exceeds $3 billion.