- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Baker Tilly: International tax manager added
December 8, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP announced that John Middleton, JD, LL.M, has joined the firm as an international tax manager in its Minneapolis office.
A member of the Minnesota and Hennepin County bar associations, Middleton is a graduate of the College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, and holds a J.D. from Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, and an LL.M. in Taxation from Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C.
Middleton’s practice will focus on providing clients in a variety of industries with international tax services, including compliance, research and consulting. Middleton has worked in public accounting since 2006, including experience with Big 4 accounting firms in both California and Minnesota. He also has experience working with clients on tax issues related to mergers and acquisitions.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 125 countries, with more than 24,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms exceeds $3 billion.