- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Baker Tilly: Named a 2013 National Top Workplace
February 8, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is pleased to announce that it has been named one of the National Top 150 Workplaces by WorkplaceDynamics.
Tim Christen, Chairman and CEO of Baker Tilly stated, “It is important to us that our employees know they are highly valued and that we are creating an environment where they are able to perform at their personal and professional best. It is an honor that our employees recognize Baker Tilly as a top workplace.”
The survey was conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, the leading on-demand employee survey provider, in conjunction with 30 leading regional newspapers. Baker Tilly participated in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and the Minneapolis Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces 2012 programs. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 125 countries, with more than 24,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms exceeds $3 billion.
The Top Workplaces program accurately reflects the opinions of employees through measurement of engagement, organizational health and employee satisfaction. The survey is utilized year after year by human resource professionals and C-suite executives nationwide as the gold standard in internal measurement of organizational health and employee satisfaction.