- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Baker Tilly: New Chief Human Resources Officer
December 9, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
With more than 1,400 employees, Baker Tilly provides a wide range of accounting, tax, and advisory services. Ranked as one of the top 20 largest firms in the country*, Baker Tilly serves clients from offices in Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, New York, Washington DC, and throughout Wisconsin.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is pleased to announce Charlie Judy has joined the firm as its Chief Human Resources Officer.
“We are pleased to have Charlie join the Baker Tilly leadership team in this important role,” said Timothy L. Christen, Chairman and CEO of Baker Tilly. “As a professional services firm, our people are key to our success. Charlie has broad experience in evolving human resource departments to play strategic roles in organizations. His leadership will allow us to continue to be recognized as a best place to work by our employees and be Valued Business Advisors to our clients.”
Judy will provide strategic direction and operational leadership to the firm’s Human Resource function. He is responsible for managing all aspects of human resources operations while delivering talent management practices that support a meaningful and lasting career experience for Baker Tilly’s partners, principals, and employees.