- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Baker Tilly: New international tax manager
December 26, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP announced that John Middleton, JD, LL.M, has joined the firm as an international tax manager in its Minneapolis office.
Middleton’s practice will focus on providing clients in a variety of industries with international tax services, including compliance, research and consulting. Middleton has worked in public accounting since 2006, including experience with Big 4 accounting firms in both California and Minnesota. He also has experience working with clients on tax issues related to mergers and acquisitions.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 125 countries, with more than 24,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms exceeds $3 billion.
A member of the Minnesota and Hennepin County bar associations, Middleton is a graduate of the College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, and holds a J.D. from Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, and an LL.M. in Taxation from Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C