- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Baker Tilly: Top Private Company Marketing Executive for 2012
December 13, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Tammy Barboni, Chief Marketing Officer at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) was recently selected by the ranking committee of ExecRank as a “Top Private Company Marketing Executive” for 2012. The rankings are the result of 2 years of research and feedback from evaluation committees and top Chief Marketing Officers that yielded an algorithm to rank Marketing Executives based on their performance in 24 key areas.
Barboni provides leadership, management and strategic direction to the development, implementation and execution of the firm’s marketing plan in order to establish a strong market presence. Barboni has more than 20 years experience as a marketing professional in professional services. Prior to that, Barboni worked in the advertising and PR industries.
“I am honored by this recognition and proud of the Baker Tilly marketing team. We have worked passionately to build a collaborative and innovative team at Baker Tilly,” said Barboni. “Their talent and creativity has allowed us to develop strong, integrated B2B marketing programs, contributing to the firm’s growth and position as a Valued Business Advisor. This recognition speaks volumes about the team’s contributions to the firm and the progress we’ve made.”