- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
BDO: Merger With PKF
January 2, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
BDO LLP and PKF (UK) LLP announced recently they have agreed to merge. The merger – now approved by partners of both firms – will complete by spring 2013. The firm, under the BDO brand, will be a leading accountancy and business advisory firm, with some 3,500 people in the UK generating revenues approaching £400million.
“This is transformational, for our two firms but also the broader market. We’re delighted that two firms with similar cultures and a focus on client service will combine to create an even stronger entity next year,” said Simon Michaels, Managing Partner of BDO LLP. ” The merged business will have firm financial foundations and an ambition to grow. Both firms employ many talented people capable of delivering quality work to a range of clients, across audit, tax and advisory.”
The merger creates a financially strong business with significant sector and geographical coverage across the UK. It will be a member of BDO International, the largest global accountancy organisation aimed at the mid-market, with revenues of over $6bn operating in 138 countries worldwide.