- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
BDO: Merges with Business Solutions Alliance Inc
February 5, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
BDO Solutions is pleased to announce its merger with Business Solutions Alliance Inc. (BSA) and its divisions, PSA Inc. and AX-iom ERP Inc.
BDO’s merger with BSA will complement its current Microsoft Dynamics practice by adding expertise for Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP software. Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP is a powerful solution that supports industry-specific and operational business processes for domestic and global enterprise. In addition, BDO adds Pronto Xi, through the PSA Inc. division, a globally-acclaimed ERP software product developed by Pronto Software Australia, which is best known for its mining operations capability. PSA is the principal North American support partner, providing the most comprehensive Pronto Xi knowledge to clients in metal fabrication, field service, and mining.
Chris Johnsen, National BDO Solutions Partner, added: “We are very excited to welcome BSA to our practice, which will satisfy the need to provide an entire suite of Microsoft Dynamics solutions, adding to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics GP. This important step provides us with new talented team members for our clients, and will leverage the strength of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP and Pronto Xi to benefit manufacturing and mining companies across Canada.”