- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
BDO : Year end results show growth
January 4, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
BDO is pleased to announce that the total combined fee income for the year ended 30 September 2012 for all BDO Member Firms, including the exclusive members of the US and Spanish firms’ Alliances, amounted to €4.630 billion / US$ 6.015 billion.
All BDO regions have without exception risen to the economic challenges faced by not just accountancy, but all financial services professions, by achieving tangible growth. BDO’s Asia Pacific region was the fastest growing for 2011 / 12, showing an impressive 48.5% increase in combined fee income.
Despite continuing difficulties in the euro zone, BDO in Europe has continued to buck the trend in showing improved growth once again compared to last year (+4.6%), with France and Norway the front runners, through a combination of organic growth and strategic mergers. Other outstanding performers in Scandinavia include Finland and Iceland, with small firms also leading the way in Eastern Europe – the growth experienced by our Slovak Republic, Albania and Azerbaijan member firms is worthy of note.
At year end 2012, BDO provides services in 138 countries and there has been a significant rise in the number of partners and staff working in BDO, up by 12.4% to 54,933. The year has seen a corresponding rise in the number of BDO offices: the network is now represented in 1,204 offices worldwide, an increase of 7.7% on 2011.