- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Capgemini : Award for Innovation in Marketing at Dreamforce 2012
October 21, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Capgemini recently announced it was the recipient of the Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award for Marketing by salesforce.com. The award was presented at Dreamforce 2012, the world’s largest vendor technology conference in San Francisco.
Salil Parekh, Chief Executive Officer of Application Services One1 and the global executive sponsor for salesforce.com at Capgemini commented:
“We are delighted to win this award for innovation. It is testament to our ongoing work with salesforce.com to help empower customers to market new products faster across traditional, online, mobile and social channels, while reducing costs through cloud technology.”
Touring Club Suisse (TCS) is the largest mobility association of Switzerland with more than 1.6 million members, providing roadside assistance and a wide range of services from travel to insurance. TCS faced the challenge of implementing a “one face to the customer” strategy ensuring a 360-degree view of their customers. The company also wanted to simplify and modernize its IT environment to enable better time to market, reduce costs and move resources away from operating technology and towards projects and business consulting. Capgemini rebuilt the information system on cloud solutions from salesforce.com to help improve customer service, call center efficiency and customer experience on multiple channels.