- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Capgemini: Direct Line Group Appointment
February 2, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Direct Line Group has awarded Capgemini a five year contract to design, deliver and run a new IT infrastructure to support its business.
“Over the last few years we have been transforming the business and we are beginning to see the results. The planned work on our IT infrastructure is a key piece in this jigsaw, as Direct Line Group finalises its separation from RBS Group,” said Paul Geddes, CEO of Direct Line Group.
Direct Line Group is a retail general insurer with leading market positions in the United Kingdom, a strong presence in the direct motor channel in Italy and Germany and a focused position in UK SME commercial insurance. The Group operates under highly recognised brands such as Direct Line and Churchill and is comprised of five primary segments: motor, home, rescue and other personal lines, commercial and international.
The move will provide Direct Line Group with further control over its service delivery to customers and give it greater ability to prioritise and implement business change.
Direct Line Group announced its business transformation plan in 2010 targeting pricing, claims, distribution and operational efficiency. The IT migration will complement Direct Line Group’s business transformation.