- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
Capgemini : EAGLE II Contract for Department of Homeland Security
February 2, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Capgemini Government Solutions LLC, recently announced that it is one of six large business awardees for Functional Category 3 – Independent Test, Validation, Verification, and Evaluation within the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) contract vehicle. EAGLE II is a seven-year, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) multiple-award contract vehicle to provide information technology solutions through performance of a wide range of support services for the United States federal government.
Capgemini Government Solutions will compete for task orders to provide independent test, validation, verification, and evaluation solutions to validate that all IT products and services meet DHS standards. Capgemini Government Solutions will also compete to provide best practices, technologies, tools, and support for quality and operational assessments, integration testing and system test and evaluation – including security certification and accreditation – for IT systems.
With more than 120,000 people in 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion (approximately $13.5 billion USD). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.