- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Capgemini: Ranks in Top Ten in Global Outsourcing 100
July 22, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Capgemini announced it has been ranked in the top ten in The 2012 Global Outsourcing 100 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®). The 2012 Global Outsourcing 100 and The World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors recognizes the world’s best outsourcing service providers and advisors. These rankings are based on applications received and evaluated by an independent judging panel organized by IAOP. All applicants are evaluated on factors including revenues, customer outcomes, capabilities, relationship management approaches and management talent and experience.
The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®) is in its seventh year of compiling its annual ranking of the world’s best outsourcing service providers and advisors.
R. Arun Kumar, Global Advisor Relations Head and Strategic Global Sales Head for the Application Services Unit at Capgemini commented:
“The global sourcing industry is going through some key strategic shifts in the areas of technology modernization, sourcing models and cost arbitrage,” he said “This ranking in the Top 10 recognizes Capgemini as a leader in helping customers, with its differentiated approach towards global outsourcing services across Applications, Infrastructure and Business Processes.”