- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Capgemini: SWIFT CRM for Oracle Fusion Launched
September 29, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Capgemini’s Oracle Fusion CRM solution – SWIFT CRM (Structured Way of Implementing Fusion Led Transformation for Customer Relationship Management), has been launched. In addition to being a partner, Capgemini is one of the first Oracle Fusion CRM Cloud Service customers in the Netherlands and Germany. SWIFT CRM will be launched globally via a phased roll-out across other countries in Europe, US, Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
“We are delighted to be one of the major global systems integrators helping bring Oracle Fusion CRM to market. One of our key priorities is to improve the all-channel experience for customers by helping businesses improve their customer service,” says Connie Cservenyak, Capgemini Global Oracle Partner Executive.
Since 1995, Capgemini has collaborated globally with Oracle to help its customers take advantage of cuttingedge technology. Capgemini achieved Diamond level status in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) in June 2011 and in October 2011 Capgemini was named Oracle PartnerNetwork Global Applications Partner of the Year. Capgemini’s global Oracle practice counts over 13,000 Oracle specialists worldwide with more than 5,000 successful Oracle engagements.
Capgemini will also leverage its CRM and Digital Transformation expertise via its consulting practice. It will help businesses implement Oracle Fusion CRM either on-premise, in the Oracle Cloud, in a private cloud or in a hybrid model depending on their needs.