- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Capgemini: Wins the European Supply Chain Excellence Award
February 2, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Capgemini one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, has announced that it has won the Supply Chain Excellence Award for the Hi Tech, Communications and Electronics sector for its work in collaboration with Nokia Siemens Networks at The European Supply Chain Excellence Awards 2012 in London. The award is given to organizations in Europe that demonstrate excellence in their supply chain operations.
Ann Schwemler, Global BPO Supply Chain Service Delivery Leader at Capgemini said: “We are delighted to be recognized for Transformational Outsourcing and our Supply Chain Services expertise. We have a rich heritage in providing supply chain services to some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to meet the needs in the ever-changing supply chain landscape.”
Capgemini’s Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions have helped some of the world’s largest, multinational corporations transform their business processes in the areas of Finance & Accounting, Customer Operations, Human Resources, Procurement and Supply Chain Management. With its unique combination of best-in-class processes, industry leading technology and highly skilled talent, Capgemini BPO solutions deliver outcomes that are aligned with the executive agenda. Capgemini employs about 14,000 BPO professionals and provides services to more than 100 clients in 37 languages from an integrated global delivery network of 23 centers located in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Guatemala, India, Poland, Sweden and the United States.