- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Crowe Horwath: 70th anniversary
January 7, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Crowe Horwath LLP is celebrating 70 years in business.
Highlights of the firm’s recent years include:
- With revenue of more than $550 million, Crowe ranks as the ninth-largest accounting firm in the U.S. by Public Accounting Report, Inside Public Accounting and Accounting Today.
- Crowe has added offices and personnel in such major markets as New York, Dallas, Atlanta, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- In 2008, the firm changed its name to Crowe Horwath to strengthen its alignment with Horwath International, its international network.
- The following year, Horwath International changed its name to Crowe Horwath International. The new name combined the international awareness of the Horwath brand with the U.S. awareness of Crowe Horwath LLP, the network’s largest member firm.
“Our people are the reason for that growth so it’s important to us that we give back to their local communities and the organizations they support.” said Chuck Allen, Crowe Horwath CEO.