- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Crowe Horwath: NewPoint Group Personnel Welcomed
October 20, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4com
Crowe Horwath LLP is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the U.S. NewPoint’s seven professionals, including its two founders, joined Crowe recently. The Sacramento-based NewPoint Group, a consulting firm serving state and local government clients in California. Established in 1995 by James A. Gibson and Edward R. Kaempf, NewPoint has developed strong relationships with various California state and local government agencies by providing a broad range of management services, including strategic planning, program evaluation and development, environmental consulting projects, process improvement and innovation, cost allocation and rate setting and information technology feasibility analyses.
Crowe first expanded into Northern California in 2011 when Perry-Smith LLP personnel joined the firm, establishing a presence in Sacramento and San Francisco, with more than 100 professionals.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private companies, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 2,600 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country’s best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.