- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Crowe Horwath: NewPoint Group personnel welcomed
October 4, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Crowe Horwath is welcoming the talent of Sacramento-based NewPoint Group, a consulting firm serving state and local government clients in California. Established in 1995 by James A. Gibson and Edward R. Kaempf, NewPoint has developed strong relationships with various California state and local government agencies by providing a broad range of management services, including strategic planning, program evaluation and development, environmental consulting projects, process improvement and innovation, cost allocation and rate setting and information technology feasibility analyses.
Chuck Allen, Crowe’s chief executive officer commented:
“Our goal is always to provide an exceptional client experience and with NewPoint personnel joining our team, we’re able to enhance the depth of the government consulting services we can offer,” he said. “NewPoint is known for its extensive California qualifications and experience and we are pleased to welcome them to Crowe.”
Crowe first expanded into Northern California in 2011 when Perry-Smith LLP personnel joined the firm, establishing a presence in Sacramento and San Francisco, with more than 100 professionals. NewPoint’s seven professionals, including its two founders, join Crowe effective today.