- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Crowe Horwath: Seventy Years In Business
December 18, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Crowe Horwath LLP, one of largest public accounting and consulting firms in the U.S., is celebrating 70 years in business.
Chuck Allen, Crowe Horwath CEO commented:
“By providing an exceptional client experience, we’ve been able to grow dramatically from our two-person beginning into a national firm that’s globally branded,” he said. “Our people are the reason for that growth so it’s important to us that we give back to their local communities and the organizations they support.” Allen added that in its most recent fiscal year, Crowe Horwath contributed more than $1.2 million to more than 350 not-for-profit organizations.”
With revenue of more than $550 million, Crowe ranks as the ninth-largest accounting firm in the U.S. by Public Accounting Report, Inside Public Accounting and Accounting Today.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 2,600 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country’s best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.