- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
Crowe Horwath: Soliton Financial Analytics Ltd Selected
October 26, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Soliton Financial Analytics Ltd. has been selected to be the technological foundation of the Crowe Credit 360 portfolio analysis tool in the U.S. Soliton, a Hong Kong-based firm, offers a mix of analytical engines, interfaces and services to assist financial institutions in migrating to best-practice enterprise risk and performance management.
Crowe Horwath LLP will be the primary U.S. reseller of Soliton’s Portfolio Surveyor, an application that facilitates capital management and scenario stress testing, and Portfolio Compass, an online dashboard that helps relate capital management decisions to stress testing and risk appetite analysis.
Dr. Jeffrey Bohn, CEO of Soliton commented:
“Together, Soliton and Crowe Horwath LLP create a powerful combination by bringing state-of-the-art portfolio analytics and stress testing to the U.S., using the reach of one of the country’s largest public accounting and consulting firms,” he said. “We’re confident that Crowe Horwath LLP, with its extensive banking experience, will be able to help their clients improve the way they manage capital and business performance with our proven line of products.”
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private companies, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 2,600 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country’s best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.