- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Crowe Horwath:Soliton Financial Analytics Ltd Selected
September 30, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
In its more than 70 years of experience, Crowe Horwath LLP has helped thousands of banking organizations, from de novo banks to multibillion dollar holding companies. Recently, they selected financial technology solutions from Soliton Financial Analytics Ltd. to be the technological foundation of its Crowe Credit 360 portfolio analysis tool in the U.S.
Crowe Horwath LLP will be the primary U.S. reseller of Soliton’s Portfolio Surveyor, an application that facilitates capital management and scenario stress testing, and Portfolio Compass, an online dashboard that helps relate capital management decisions to stress testing and risk appetite analysis.
Jason Bomers, financial services performance services leader at Crowe Horwath LLP comments:
“Soliton’s founders have extensive banking experience, including working with some of the largest banks in the country,” he says. “Their solutions have been developed to address both U.S. and international requirements for stress testing and meeting the capital analysis needs of Basel III.”