- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Delioitte: Qualified SAP® Business All-in-One Partner Solution
August 5, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte’s Consumer Products Food & Beverage solution is now a qualified SAP® Business All-in-One partner solution.
Alan Langhals, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP comments:
“This qualification reinforces our close collaboration with SAP to meet the needs of our shared clients,” he says. “Over the last several years, we have been investing in and expanding this solution to provide one of the broadest offerings in the marketplace today. Our clients across the globe are utilizing the solution to improve operations, adapt to industry changes, and gain a competitive advantage.”
SAP Business All-in-One partner solutions are qualified by SAP and developed, sold, deployed, and supported by SAP channel partners as a defined-scope implementation with consulting services. In addition, they offer the flexibility to accommodate the various business needs of each customer. Qualified SAP Business All-in-One partner solutions are preconfigured, industry-specific versions of the SAP ERP application combined with SAP Best Practices offerings, enabling streamlined operations, lower costs, and a demonstrated path to growth.
The solution offers consumer products and food and beverage companies a preconfigured and scalable platform to handle their core business requirements, such as product development, sales order management, finance and regulatory compliance, and warehouse management, among other functions.