- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Deloitte 2012 Tech Fast 500 Gets To Close NASDAQ On Monday
December 2, 2012
So, the European Union gets the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize! Not the person, but the entire organization. It’s now cool to select an anynomous entity to reward than a single individual.
Fast forward to the coming Monday, and now a list gets to do what a listed public company CEO has the occassional honor to perform.
Yes, the Deloitte 2012 Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America, will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square.
And in honor of the occasion, Chuck Carr, Program Champion, (and not the list!) will ring the Closing Bell.
Where: NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio
When: Monday, December 3, 2012 – 3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET
If you are in New York, stop by to see the list ring a bell (pun not intended!)
In any case, a solid achievement for Deloitte, kudos!