- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Deloitte: 26 Old Queen Street, SW1 sold
January 11, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Christ’s Hospital Foundation has completed the freehold sale of 26 Old Queen Street in the Birdcage Walk Conservation area of St James’s SW1 for £7,805,000. A subsidiary of the residential developer Henley Investments, has purchased the property for residential conversion. The property extends to 7,381 sq ft (686 sq m) over seven floors.
This substantial Grade II Listed Georgian property provides a rare opportunity to upgrade one of London’s most historic buildings to a single residential dwelling. The property was most recently used as offices and has magnificent views overlooking St James’s Park and views from the upper floors towards Horse Guards Parade. This freehold sale is the first since the property was built and will no doubt provide a very grand London home according to a Deloitte partner.