- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Deloitte: A visionary in global SAP Application Management Services
December 29, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Gartner has named Deloitte* a visionary in the analyst firm’s Magic Quadrant for SAP Application Management Service Providers, Worldwide.
Gartner evaluates service providers on their ability to execute, and their completeness of vision. When the two sets of criteria are evaluated together, the resulting analysis provides a view of how well the provider performs a spectrum of services compared with its peers and how well it is positioned for the future.
According to Gartner, visionaries in this category articulate important market trends and direction. However, they may not be in a position to fully deliver and consistently execute. They may need to improve their optimization of service delivery.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.