- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Deloitte: Accounting Doctoral Scholars Named
October 23, 2012
Rob Starr, Big4.com content manager
Six former Deloitte audit and tax professionals were named among the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Foundation’s 2012 Accounting Doctoral Scholars (ADS).Launched in 2008, the Accounting Doctoral Scholars Program was created by the AICPA Foundation with the support of the Deloitte Foundation, a consortium of large accounting firms, and CPA societies to help alleviate the shortage of Ph.D. accounting faculty in auditing and tax at colleges and universities in the United States.
This year’s Deloitte alumni award recipients and their Ph.D. institution affiliations are:
- Shannon Chen – University of Texas (Austin, TX.)
- Matthew Erickson – University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ.)
- Nicholas Hallman- University of Missouri (Columbia, MO)
- Anne Podany-University of Missouri (Columbia, MO)
- R. William Snyder-University of Illinois (Champaign, IL)
- Brandon Szerwo-University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
The Deloitte Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that supports teaching, research and curriculum innovation in accounting, business and related fields within the United States. The Foundation, created in 1928, supports an array of national programs that are relevant to a variety of professional services and benefit middle and high school students, undergraduates, graduate students and faculty. For more information, please visit the Deloitte Foundation web page at www.deloitte.com/us/df.