- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
Deloitte: Achieves Its Highest Ranking in 10 Years
January 28, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte has achieved a top spot on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “100 Best Companies to Work For” for the 14th year and its highest ranking in more than a decade.
Deloitte has talent that have initiatives have received wide recognition this past year including ranking No. 1 on Accounting Today’s 2012 “Top 100 Firms,” No. 3 on G.I. Jobs 2013 “Top 10 Best Military Friendly Employers,” and No. 5 on Universum’s 2012 “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Business Employers.” Additionally Deloitte achieved top ten spots on Diversity Inc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity” and Working Mother’s 2012 “Best Companies for Working Mothers” rankings.
“This recognition by FORTUNE is tremendously gratifying because our most important asset — our people — determine if we make the list or not,” said Jennifer Steinmann, chief talent officer, Deloitte LLP. “Making the list once is an achievement but 14 times speaks to our culture. As the talent landscape continues to evolve, this is a testament to Deloitte’s commitment and ability to stay ahead of the curve and foster an environment where leaders thrive.”
Deloitte is investing in its people through many workplace innovations and initiatives including Deloitte University (DU), a 712,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art leadership center. DU completed its first year of operation in October 2012. During this time, nearly one million of Deloitte’s four million learning hours occurred on-site for nearly 30,000 Deloitte professionals.