- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
Deloitte: Adds value to its Valuation Team
January 31, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte Real Estate has made three strategic appointments in its London valuation team.
Gareth Thomas also joins Deloitte as a senior surveyor from Jones Lang La Salle undertaking a wide variety of valuations across London and in the regions. He has over five years’ experience in commercial valuations, with a focus on portfolio and loan advisory projects in the UK, Central and Eastern Europe advising public sector bodies, international financiers, institutional funds, private investors and corporate occupiers.
Wendy Robertson joins as a director focusing on the Deloitte corporate client base. Wendy has 20 years’ experience and joins after 15 years at BNP Paribas Real Estate where she provided valuation advice to owner occupiers in connection with financial reporting and corporate property strategy.
Varun Ghai joins as a senior surveyor with a focus on portfolio and investment valuations. Varun has over five years’ experience and joins from DTZ in Paris where his expertise lay in the co-ordination of pan-European portfolio valuations.
“It’s a pleasure to welcome three talented and experienced valuers into our expanding team. Their combined experience will continue to drive this core service to our clients and deliver a depth of knowledge and a range of experience. Combining our practice with the wider Deloitte business, we can truly differentiate our service from that of traditional real estate valuers,” said Ollie Saunders, head of valuation at Deloitte Real Estate.