- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Deloitte: Asked to Provide Auction Solution to the Clean Energy Regulator
February 8, 2013
Professional services firm Deloitte has been selected by the Clean Energy Regulator to provide an Auction Solution to support auctioning of carbon units in accordance with the Clean Energy Act 2011. Deloitte’s solution will incorporate software from Victorian technology developer Tradeslot.
Deloitte will provide an auction solution to support this critical component of the flexible price period. Deloitte was selected following an open Request for Tender and the project will be led by Branko Panich, a partner in Deloitte Consulting’s technology practice.
The Deloitte solution is based on the Tradeslot auction system. The managed service will also provide the ability for reliable integration between each of the operating parties, as well as providing the Clean Energy Regulator with secure access to the trading system for auction monitoring.
The first auction of carbon units will take place in the first half of 2014 and will be conducted by the Clean Energy Regulator.