- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
Deloitte: Better Health app imrpoved
December 11, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte, and the Victorian Department of Health digital services and strategy team, have recently updated the Better Health Channel mobile app. The app aims to help all Victorians remain as healthy as they can be, through a range of new features including healthy recipes and customisable environmental health alerts and notifications.
Deloitte Digital utilised its extensive mobile development expertise to help the Department of Health deliver the original app which places up to date, easy to understand and trusted information, which has been quality assured by medical experts, in the palm of people’s hands.
The app delivers the full complement of health information from the Better Health Channel website including extensive information on a range of health conditions, food and nutrition, physical activity, healthy weight, health checks, immunisation and reducing alcohol and tobacco consumption.
Healthy recipes and nutrition includes hundreds of healthy recipes for a range of dietary requirements and lifestyle needs (e.g. low salt and sugar). You can save your favourites, and create a shopping list for when you’re next at the store.