- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Deloitte: Customer Relationship Marketing Services Accolades
October 22, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
In their latest report, Magic Quadrant for CRM Service Providers, Worldwide, leading analyst firm Gartner, has named Deloitte a leading provider of customer related services. Key findings of the report include the fact that Deloitte was recognized for business transformation, customer experience, strategy, business process consulting, technology, creative design and Deloitte Digital. As well, Gartner found that Deloitte outgrew its largest competitors in 2011 in terms of total CRM-related revenue, with a growth rate of about 18%, which is significantly higher than the overall industry.
Jenny Wilson, Deloitte Consulting Analytics Partner commented:
“Today’s unprecedented market challenges and the availability of new capabilities, coupled with new delivery models, have forced an evolution in the way organisations grapple with their customer’s needs. We are pleased to be recognised as a leader in the customer and data space,” she said.
Gartner evaluates service providers on their ability to execute and their completeness of vision. When the two sets of criteria are evaluated together, the resulting analysis provides a view of how well the provider performs a spectrum of services compared with its peers and how well it is positioned for the future.