- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Deloitte: Customized Self Service HR Portal to Empower Managers Unveiled
November 21, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte has released the HR Gateway Solution Accelerator, a new self-service human resources (HR) portal designed to provide an intuitive graphical user interface to extend existing enterprise applications.
The HR Gateway Accelerator leverages both Adobe AIR® and HTML5 technology to provide portal solutions on mobile devices. It further enables developers to select a technology platform and provide rich applications to a broad spectrum of devices, extending existing enterprise systems.
“By viewing usability through a different lens, we have developed an innovative solution that combines improved ease-of-use with a more actionable visual experience. The end result is improvements in user adoption and productivity,” said Jaco Van Eeden, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP, and Digital ERP leader.
The portal is constructed to be easy to use and can help managers execute transactions using customized workflows that hide underlying application details and present the information in commonly understood terminology. This degree of simplicity can facilitate an organization’s ability to achieve increased adoption while managing training costs and time for their transformation projects.
Deloitte’s Digital ERP practice focuses on helping clients improve enterprise applications for easier use, and to be more impactful and better aligned with today’s agile business environment. Services provided by the practice include usability assessments, proof-of-concept projects, user experience and user interface design, mobile extension, and integration of user interfaces to multiple back end systems.