- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Deloitte: David Vacca Joins Governance, Regulatory and Risk Strategies Practice
December 2, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte & Touche LLP has continued the aggressive expansion of its Governance, Regulatory and Risk Strategies (GR&RS) practice within the insurance sector with the addition of David Vacca as a senior advisor. Vacca will focus on assisting Deloitte’s account teams in serving insurance clients as they prepare for the “game-changing” regulatory requirement known as Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA).
Vacca spent nearly a decade at the NAIC in managerial roles and has extensive experience in U.S. financial solvency regulation with an emphasis on financial analysis, examination, and intervention practices. During his years of service, Vacca represented the NAIC and U.S. insurance regulators as a member on several subcommittees and drafting groups of the International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) to develop global standard-setting principles, standards and guidance.
He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and holds a master’s degree in accountancy and a bachelor of science in business administration accounting and finance from Kansas State University. He graduated cum laude from his undergraduate programs and was a member of the Business Honors Program.