- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Deloitte: Establishes relationship with professional services firm in Myanmar
January 21, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”) announced recently it has established an Independent Correspondent Firm (ICF) through leading local Myanmar professional services firm, Myanmar Vigour. As a result of this new ICF relationship in Myanmar, Deloitte will be able to offer a full range of professional services, including tax, consulting and financial advisory, through Myanmar Vigour Co. Ltd., and accounting services through the independent Myanmar Vigour Group (collectively “Myanmar Vigour”), to help their clients capitalise on the many opportunities this newly-opened country presents.
“We are delighted to be expanding our ability to service clients in Myanmar through our ICF relationship in what is fast becoming a market that has the potential for tremendous growth,” said Chaly Mah, DTTL Asia Pacific CEO & Regional Managing Director. “By combining the deep local knowledge of Myanmar Vigour with specialist expertise from the global Deloitte network, we are best positioned to help new and existing clients in Myanmar develop and consolidate their market leadership. Moreover, we are also excited to support the country by helping build capacity in its professional services industry.”
Myanmar Vigour is one of Myanmar’s most reputable professional services firms providing diversified services, with a wealth of experience in accounting, consulting, tax & transaction advisory and incorporation/registration of businesses for clients spanning a wide spectrum of industries.