- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Deloitte: FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list
January 18, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte has achieved a top spot on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “100 Best Companies to Work For” for the 14th year and its highest ranking in more than a decade. The annual survey is the national benchmark that rates employers who consistently raise the bar on talent initiatives and corporate culture improvement for all employees.
Deloitte is investing in its people through many workplace innovations and initiatives including:
- Deloitte University (DU), a 712,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art leadership center. DU completed its first year of operation in October 2012. During this time, nearly one million of Deloitte’s four million learning hours occurred on-site for nearly 30,000 Deloitte professionals.
- A flexibility initiative that focuses on work-life fit and recognizes that our peoples’ lives outside of work inform and enhance business performance.
- Tax equalization benefits in connection with taxes on healthcare benefits for domestic partner coverage, as a reinforcement of Deloitte’s commitment to an inclusive culture.
To select the 100 Best Companies to Work For, FORTUNE partners with the Great Place to Work Institute to conduct the most extensive employee survey in corporate America: 259 firms participated in this year’s survey. More than 277,000 employees at those companies responded to a survey created by the institute, a global research and consulting firm operating in 45 countries around the world.