- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Deloitte: Frank Vettese takes the helm in Canada
July 12, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Frank Vettese has become the new Managing Partner and Chief Executive for Canada. He was Managing Partner for Deloitte’s Financial advisory practice in Canada from 2005 to 2012 and led the Global Financial Advisory practice from 2007 to 2011. Under his leadership, Financial advisory experienced record performance and growth. Frank joined Deloitte in 2002 and has been a member of the Deloitte Global Executive team since 2007.
Prior to Deloitte, Frank Vettese created a number of successful specialized accounting practices and contributed significantly to shaping the profession. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario (FCA) and a recognized expert in valuations, forensics, transactions and accounting standards, as well as a respected mediator and advisor in various courts.
Deloitte Chairman Glenn Ives commented:
“We couldn’t be happier with our choice of Frank to lead Deloitte in the coming years,” said Deloitte Chairman Glenn Ives. “With his track record of creating high-performing practices and his ability to attract and develop future leaders, he is ideal for the role.”