- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Deloitte: Global leader in Risk Consulting ranking
August 15, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte has been ranked as the leading risk consultancy in a recent report. Analyst firm Hypatia Research Group published the findings in its trademarked Galaxy™ evaluations as presented in The Coming Convergence of Enterprise GRC: Why Management Consultancies Should Deliver a Holistic Approach.
The report’s author Leslie Ament, Hypatia Vice President and Senior Analyst, included some key findings like the fact that Deloitte takes a top-down and bottom-up approach to enterprise governance, risk, compliance and security offerings. True to its matrix-based, multi-service delivery model, an estimated 20,000 resources from the organization’s robust enterprise risk, tax, and audit capabilities are part of this comprehensive offering.
As well, the report found that Deloitte, like many of the professional services organizations and consultancies assessed, is agnostic in working with software vendors. However, the Deloitte global network differentiates itself by tightly integrating its proprietary Risk Intelligence methodology framework with various GRC solutions.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s approximately 195,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.