- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Deloitte: Health app improves
January 7, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte Digital utilised its extensive mobile development expertise to help the Department of Health deliver the original app which places up to date, easy to understand and trusted information, which has been quality assured by medical experts, in the palm of people’s hands.
“Technology is revolutionising the health care industry and is supporting better health outcomes. The Victorian Department of Health has taken the innovative step of providing Victorians with better access to reliable health information through mobile technology. This empowers consumers to make more informed decisions about their health,” said Frank Farrall, Lead partner for Deloitte Digital.
The app delivers the full complement of health information from the Better Health Channel website including Relationships and family which covers an extensive range of topics from pregnancy to parenting, caring for others, and coping with relationship stress.