- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Deloitte: Health Care Compliance Gets New Face
January 29, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Todd Kerr, an accomplished health industry compliance and audit executive based in Nashville, has joined Deloitte & Touche LLP’s expanding national Compliance, Governance, Regulatory and Risk Strategies (GR&RS) practice.Kerr has extensive relationships throughout the legal, compliance, and health care communities, particularly in the southeast and Nashville, home to several of the nation’s hospital and health system companies. He has spent his entire career in the market, working with and for these companies.
He has 25 years of corporate compliance, security and privacy, and internal audit experience in health care, including a significant background overseeing corporate functions that manage regulatory matters pertaining to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Office of Inspector General.
Kevin McGovern, national managing partner, GR&RS practice, Deloitte & Touche LLP commented:
“Todd’s multi-faceted health industry and regulatory compliance acumen significantly enhances our capabilities and differentiates us from our competitors,” he said. “Todd’s leadership in working closely with senior management, board members, legal counsel, and senior-level regulators makes him highly qualified for this role and will enhance our ability as a trusted advisor to our clients.”
A CPA, Kerr received his bachelor of science degree from Park University in Missouri, magna cum laude. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Tennessee State Society of Certified Public Accountants.