- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Deloitte: Inclusion Leadership Boosted With New Appointments
October 17, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Four executives have been appointed to Deloitte’s new Inclusion leadership team. To provide opportunities for all Deloitte people to be leaders, develop professionally and do important and enriching work, Deloitte has expanded its definition of Inclusion, to include the Women’s Initiative (WIN) and diversity, as well as generations, workplace flexibility, and employee well-being.
Joining the ranks of the new appointments are Julia Cloud, Deloitte Tax LLP, as managing partner of Deloitte’s Women’s Initiative (WIN), Kelvin Womack, Deloitte Consulting, as managing principal for Diversity, Paul Silverglate, Deloitte & Touche LLP, as managing partner for Work-Life and Christie Smith, Deloitte Consulting LLP, as managing principal for the Deloitte University Leadership Center for Inclusion.
Reporting to Deb DeHaas, Deloitte LLP’s chief inclusion officer, each appointee brings a wealth of knowledge and experience across multiple industries to the organization’s evolving Inclusion efforts. Through their individual client work and focus on talent development, all four leaders have a clear view into the changing service needs and demands of today’s marketplace and are committed to growing Deloitte’s people, business and brand.
As the nation’s largest professional services organization, our ability to attract, develop and deploy high-performing talent is critical to delivering superior performance and serving our clients with distinction. Our aim is to offer challenging work to our people, enhance their careers and fuel our business growth by fostering an environment where leaders thrive. This is a meaningful part of the Deloitte culture, and a value understood, shared, and recognized by our clients and our professionals. Please visit us at www.facebook.com/deloitteuniversity and follow us at @LifeAtDeloitte. For more information on Deloitte’s award-winning Talent initiatives, please visit deloitte.com.