- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Deloitte Launches New Platform to Maximize Wholesaler Profitability
August 25, 2012
Wholesalers are struggling to maintain profitability and satisfy the needs of many of their customers. Deloitte has recently launched a new application dedicated to helping them address these concerns. The Deloitte Consulting Distribution Solution will be one of the first programs tailored to wholesalers.
Deloitte will be helping these companies find solutions to every business challenge that may arise. These include finding more effective ways to manage finances, promote their products, manage supply chains and improve their relationships with suppliers and retailers.
One of the main focuses of Deloitte’s new initiative will be dedicated to helping wholesalers realize the potential of system analysis and program development technologies. This will allow them to reduce the time it takes to implement new solutions and realize the benefits in shorter time frames.
Deloitte has offered a number of technologies to assist wholesalers struggling to improve their business and supply-chain models. Among those technologies include mobile applications to help them manage their business processes.
Christopher Lafaire will be heading the new application. Lafaire said that Deloitte will help wholesalers implement their processes more quickly, thus allowing them to improve their return on investment. In the wholesaling industry, companies must make timely decisions to maximize revenue.