- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Deloitte: Leader and “the gold standard” in IT organization redesign
November 23, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
In the firm’s report The Forrester Wave™: IT Organization Redesign Consultancies, Q4 2012. , Deloitte has been named a leader and “the gold standard” in IT organization redesigning.
Deloitte is the gold standard for completeness, sophistication, and application of its methodology. The support of this methodology through reusable assets, such as project plans, questionnaires, etc., is extensive and logical. It’s clear from the project work Forrester has reviewed that the firm uses its own methodology extensively, according to the report.
As well,“Deloitte may have the most complete and sophisticated implementations of culture change that Forrester has seen. Its methodology describes culture in seven “orientations” that include an external focus, results, leadership, etc; it also provides dimensions and a description for each area. This is some of the best material Forrester has seen in change readiness and risk mitigation. References and clients that Forrester contacted independently support the firm’s use of these assets as well as the ability of consultants to fit with the culture of their clients.”
“In today’s market environment, business and technology strategies have become inextricably intertwined,” said Peter Blatman, Leader, Global Technology Advisory Services, DTTL. “As such, Deloitte member firms are focused on providing clients with the innovative design solutions they need in order to create high performance IT organizations that deliver business value while reducing operating costs.”